Tacosagna

On today's menu, I made "TACOSAGNA". I found this recipe on Mennonite Girls Can Cook . It was yummy! I made some adaptations to the recipe as we are still trying to watch our carb intake a bit but didn't want to ruin the "ambiance" of the dish. My recipe is as follows:
2 lbs of ground cooked, 1 packet of taco seasoning added to meat, 2 cans of corn added to meat, 1-12oz jar of salsa added to meat and cooked for about 10-15 mins. Then in separate dish I lined the bottom with meat mixture, not a lot just enough for a base, then added two reg size flour tortillas on top of meat. Added meat mix, grated cheese and then about 1/2 cup of sour cream spread out on this layer. Another two tortillas then meat mix and cheese and at this point should have run out of meat and cheese and pan is full!!! Cover and put in oven or on a grill at 350* for about an 45mins-1hr.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Cornbread Casserole

Stuffed Green Peppers

Popeye Lasagna